I ♥ Nuffnang

9/25/2011

happy birthday! LOVIEST BRO!

  Good Morning!
went out to have buffet wit my lovely FAMILY
Celebrate my brother's bday!
he was the same day wit james
:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
to my 
LOVELIEST BRO!

 didnt dress up myself in a nice way
:(

so,
no pic of me today
lol

went to have buffet in Hotel Grand Milenium
near pavillion
super junior stay there before!
:3

the seafood is ok
quite nice
js not enuff big
hahahahaah

 these very zeng
especially the pizza!
wooooohooooooooo

cheezzzzzzzzy!

the most lovely dessert
:)
chocolate fountain
i like chocolate!!!
it's js FAWESOME!

the restaurant of this hotel is  so warm
i am sweating while enjoying my lunch
:s
there hv no drinks provided
lol
js can drink coffee or tea
:s

suen la
maybe is free gua
so
not that good?
:S
lollol

anyway
have a nice day!
:3

Life should be like this
full of happiness
i like to blog
js because i dun wan to forgot abt the happy
:D

btw,
i think i hv 6 brains
how could i remember all these even it's one month ago?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment