I ♥ Nuffnang

10/01/2011

shop!

 went out wit mama today!
went to meet my cousin sista and my aunt!
:3
weeeeee

we jam in the road of bukit bintang for half an hour!
OMG!
wtf problem wit those police?!
they standing at the road
make the place jam
but there have no event held there

when those car trying to use other ways to go,
they suddenly walk away
-,-

oh
wtf
-,-

 i tot i will suit this hair style d
mana tau
y so yong sui d?
-,-

lol

 went to find some dress for the coming wedding dinner
:3

went to have a walk at Mr Wei Ming's shops @Berjaya Time Square
i found this
i think is quite nice

but it wit a damn expensive price
BOSS!
gv me discounts pls!
:O

 go home wit nothing
:(

but my cousin sista bought a lot
:O
hahhahahaahahaha

let them tried share tea today!
:D
they said nice!
heheheheheehehhehe

the like pearl milk tea
my cousin sista drinks chatime usually,
but she said share tea nice oh
:D

 mum and dad went to wedding dinner
left me and my bro
we went to 9 ong ya once again
have a walk there
and my bro eaten a very expensive vegetarian dinner
lol
not nice
:(

we wanna go to hv something special d
but
we went to 9 ong ya at last
lol

eat lok lok and cdf only
:s

anyway
i'm still very happy
hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment