I ♥ Nuffnang

9/30/2010

SnowFlakes ♥

 The 1st time I eat in Snowflakes, Pavilion
=D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I love it soooooo much~


Me, Babe Ginn, Miss Angeline, sis Kai Fong
went there together
thanks Mr.Eric Lim
=D

3 of us had our Sea Amber Jelly 
and Miss Angeline had her Soya Snowflakes
=D


They told me the best seller r not the best
Sea Amber Jelly is the best

I love it very much

Baby Ginn is PRO
she tried all the flavor ady
=O

She treat me this time
=D
haha

Thanks Baby Ginn♥


we finished it 
Clean it 

Muahahahaa
really make me feel happy ady

Just act la
i didnt drink it like that lar
==

after our snowflakes
went Food court to buy a big big JELLY cake for TKH
=)

Winnie The Pooh cake
TEEHEE
=)

and we bought him a "big" present
shhhhhhhhhhhhh

We also went Nike shop
to Try high cut shoes
Baby Ginn 1st reaction is
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

act like hmmmmm
"WTF! Look like E.L!"

owwwwh, fml
yes
i noe my leg is truly muscular
='(

Miss,Angeline and baby Ginn back home by taxi
Sis Kai Fong n Me just walk around Sg.Wang
Long time didnt hv a walk there ady
=(

alot of shoes
but really not suit me la i think
T.T


my babe fetch me later on
weeeeeeee
so happy that he came
=D


having photo for him at his car
hehe
we Love to take photo at car la
but i less appeared infront of the camera
coz i'm the camera girl
=(


TEEHEE
apa macam ini?

his laptop is not on
just act nia
=]



Owwwh
Hub is more cute than me la

I'm so ......
fml
LOL

my big big big face
i dun really like it
but
it's not my mum wrong
i have to accept it
=)

teehee
Love u so muuuuch babe
When can I get much more surprise?
=(
I love you
Cutie~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment