I ♥ Nuffnang

9/21/2010

Mc Mc Mc Mc MC SHAKER


went for brunch with hub today after school
=D

but
yuuuuucks
MCD again
==

gonna die for it...


but owkaay la~
I still can eat my favourite la
coz it's back!

Mc Shaker!
i Love it much~
=D

idk y
i miss Mc Shaker~
It's delicious la~
=D

suka suka~
XOXO

recently
someone always using his laptop bside me these days

hmmm
actually i hate it
but
wat can i do?
we aren't same
wat i said i dun think all he can accept la
idk idk idk

wat i noe to say just 
idk
IDK!




went home for cooking my brother's dinner~
tada~
i'm a good girl rite~
=)

made chawanmushi for him~
=)
He said Delicious!!
Haha~
Thanks~
=)

decided to have a post abt the making of Chawanmushi
=)

and the vege oso nice
because i cook it maaaa
haha
=O

I feel that who b my husband will b the most hang fuk person in the world
lalala
idk
again..

No comments:

Post a Comment