I ♥ Nuffnang

9/26/2010

Family Hi-Tea♥


today outfit and make upcheck
=)


and of course hair style check
=D

it's long time no chance for me to dress up myself
today went to Nikko Hotel for our Lunch Hi-Tea
=)
Yea~♥

it's for celebrate my brother's birthday
=)

OMG~
the 1st thing to do is~
EAT!

China style, Italian Style, Malay Style, Korea Style, Japan Style
dan sebagainya♥

Owwwwh~
Really delicious!

Hoho~
My favourite
=)

It's Oyster!♥
but it's not really nice~
errrm...
it's fresh la
but not enough big i think...
=(
dunno how to express my feel la


Owwwwwh
The Dessert there is the BEST!
Cause there's a Chocolate Fountain!!
OMG!

can't imagine how happy am I
haha

I took a lot of fruits and put it all into the fountain
take alot of chocolate in my plate
i'm regret
y dun i take a bowl?
i think i will drink it!

o.O

it's delicious
just some i cant accept the taste
some blue cheese etc.
i beh tahan the blue cheese
=(

the ice-cream there almost melt ady loh
i also take it to the chocolate fountain there ask to have some chocolate on top
GOSH~
i get it more!
♥♥

Chocolate is my favourite
=D


 A very very happy day for me today
humm
but not for someone
=(

keep write something on FB huh
actually
i'm really tak sedap hati la
=(

idk y
i feel like
it's out of my control
Although i noe wat is between us

=(

haaaaaah...
hope that i can put it down from my heart la...
i m LOST
really
LOST
...

wadever
i m still the one 
who still standing beside u

1 comment: