I ♥ Nuffnang

8/03/2010

Sport day 10'


Ohyeah~
Sports days today~
We have sun shine, slippers, students, Sienz
Actually nothing to do here
A bit Sienz Actually
Looking those people running on the track
Thats all
Later we have to jemur ourself down of the sun shine
OMG
I dont wan to be blackish
==
This is the 1st year sitting in the stadium lonely
Just because hubby is not here
Hummm
He s working now i think
All my friends not around me
Just me
ALONE
Hummm
Feel like something wrong now
==
Maybe it s a bit annoyed For me
But idk
Just keep take photos of myself
And waiting for Babe calls
> <
Miss the sport day of the year 09 and 08
Miss it a lot
Huh...
Watever la
Enjoy LoL
=>

1 comment:

  1. haha..
    u miss 09 & 08 's spots day...
    that means you miss me right?
    XD
    cz nw im not wf you jor..
    haha.

    ReplyDelete