I ♥ Nuffnang

8/20/2010

Leopard calls~♥



I used this phone for call Digi's users~♥
Cause B's Digi campus SIM cards is mine now!♥♥
I can call him everyday now~
just use RM2/day
I can get Free calls for the whole day to Digi users!♥

It's really nice to use~

Sign-up for DiGi Prepaid Campus* now and enjoy all these great benefits:
FREE SMS
Drop FREE SMS to your 11 Friends and Family™ numbers anytime, anywhere.

FREE Calls
100 FREE minutes (DiGi-DiGi) on a daily basis after RM2 daily total usage for you to talk on and on with your friends on DiGi.

FREE Internet
Raid the web big-time on a daily basis with FREE Internet after RM5 daily Internet usage.

FREE Stuff
Look out for sizzling hot and free stuff such as internet trials, rewards & privileges, monthly surprises, contests and much more.


But Digi Campus is not available since from 19 July~
><

btw~
I'm not to advertising for Digi~
I'm wanna to show my phone~
XD

I hv made it turn into leopard style~
haha~
Just have some fun on it~
I use 30 mins on it i think~
But not really nice arr~
idk~
just have a look~^^




i bought the strings also~
I ♥ it much now~

No comments:

Post a Comment