I ♥ Nuffnang

8/21/2010

Girls' Day!♥



Today outfit checked
蕾丝洋装
仿牛仔外套
珍珠项链
=D


今天化了个妆~
很赶的出门~
=C


坐Eric Lim的车跑到这个地方去~
YES
It's Beautiful~

meet她们~
= )


Baby Ginnie~ Pei Shin~De'Cai~XiiaoNick~
^w^


带了很多东西去~
要帮Baby Frogie~Baby Xuan & Baby Ginnie化妆~
我其实没有很会~
抱歉~
TT




She failed to wear the lenses~
=P



Just Acting there with some stupid faces~
But I Like It~
=)

Btw,
The menu had scared me
==

erm~
Mayb is the cost i think
==

Baby Frogie~Baby Xuan & Me♥


Had a nice day with my babies~
=D

And our Photographer
 
the only one in the middle~
Eric Lim
Thankiew~

after Lepak in Pavilion~
We went SM Confusion~
^^

去支持学校的Band~
开场很迟~
迟大到~
=(

我听了将近5首歌~
上比的车
本来是去看戏的啦~
结果时间问题~
没得看lu~~
D=


Went to Pandan Mewah MCD at the night after the tears drops and disappeared~
Had some photo there~
I'n HAPPY~
B said 
I'm Preety~♥

YooooooooooHoooooooooo~
Good Nite Everyone!
It's late now~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment