I ♥ Nuffnang

8/12/2010

meteor


Went to Bagan Lalang today~
TeeHee~

Go there with Mum and Brother
Miss Dad~
><

He's too busy on his work I think~
But is Just For Our Own GOOD
isn't it?

Go Bagan Lalang for watch meteor shower~
humm~

but I just saw 1 meteor slide over the sky brightly and fast~
I didnt get my wishes when I saw the meteor~
because I just  forgot to say out my wish
I scream:
"我看到了!我看到了!"

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I'm Stupid~
haha~

But really Happy to see the meteor~
♥♥

We wait until 2am of the midnight~
looking at the sky full of STARS~~~~~♥
the organizer said the meteor shower will be appeared on almost 2am

we take a nap at the beach!
WOW!
♥♥

Wat a great experience!

idk~
人生有多少个十年?!

it's really very wonderful for me!
but really tired to wait there~
I hv to go school on the next day!

we wake up at almost 1:30am
i'm so sleepy~~~
Quite cold there~

They havin' a BBQ~
a lot of food there~

It's Really FUN~
♥♥

They said~
almost these days will have meteor shower~
usually ~
every year would have~

so~
if u r interested to try that wat i said~
Just prepare for the next year~
♥♥

能看到这样的美景,
真庆幸我还活着♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




to be continued 
photo will b update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment