I ♥ Nuffnang

8/19/2010

edison 久美子♥Crystal


went out with this guy~
My B♥

wearing his new
RM499 CLOT pants
and
CLOT tee

I wanna watch
恋爱通告

but~
we didnt hv enough time to there~
==

went leisure mall but is already late~
=(


i''m his photographer ady~
he fetch me from home to there~

at the end~
we went for dinner~
=(

I'm so disappointed
I realy waited for a long time for watching movie
=(

we went Wong Kok restaurant for our dinner~
idk is it dinner or wat?
brunch~?
==?

but we have fun there~
^^

hahas~
we wrote something on the promotion paper~
Smile quite sweet on my face~
=)






i draw this~
^^
isn't it cute~♥







he wrote this all for me~
=)

he write something let me laugh~

edison 久美子♥Crystal
But Crystal ♥ 富

haha~
What's that~?


But still have a nice dinner with him there~
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment