I ♥ Nuffnang

9/22/2009

taagged by Lisa

okay~
my English is really POOR~~~~~~

1. A – Available/Single?
hum? I'm not single~ XD
2. B – Best friend? duno~Mayb You?
3. C – Cake or Pie? cake
4. D – Drink of choice? SoyaBanana~^^you know what's that?
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Money=="
6. F – Favorite color? pink & sky blue
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? gummy bears~Atcually what's that?
8. H – Hometown? Kuala Lumpur
9. I – Indulgence? humm~singing?dancing?
10. J – January or February? january~My Birthday!
11. K – Kids & their names? Maybe Fu will make decision of their name(?)
12. L – Life is incomplete without? Money
13. M – Marriage date? Estimate it will held on 2020 1st December~XD
14. N – Number of siblings? 1
15. O – Oranges or Apples? oranges ~y not banana?
16. P – Phobias/Fears? ? what's the disimilar?
17. Q – Quote for today? don't know~maybe~BAD(?)
18. R – Reason to smile? No reason~Peace start from a smile~
19. S – Season? spring~Summer~Autumn~Winter
20. T – Tag 4 People? ICE~Babi~Akira~Fishy
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Secret~actually I don't know~
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? No
23. W – Worst habit? Waste money~non stop eating~
24. X – X-rays you've had? None
25. Y – Your favorite food? Malaysia food~Korean food~japanese food~China Food~dan sebagainya~
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment