I ♥ Nuffnang

9/20/2009

Continue Francis Village...

LOL
haha~

next~
we went to the Francis village(?)~
haha~
XD

wow~
look at that castle~
it's really boring while finding the parking lot~
Sooooooooo many people~

haha~
Finally found a parking lot there~
go into the castle~

but~
nothing there~
=="

izzit nice huh?
a big big castle & a Princess living there~
in the little window of the castle~

My handsome brother~
XD

take a photo of a Prince(?)~

look like the clock of Harry Potter Movie~
but~
actually I am focus on my hand only~
not the Clock~
KUMIKII~
^^

so many people there~
0.o
Haha~
almost crazy there~
Capture a lot of pic~

the buildings of the village~

playing with the empty bottles there~
haha~

My brother capture some pic too~
but I didnt get the pic~
=="

my handsome brother again~
haha~

go to a restaurant for our lunch~
Yeah~~
Eat buffet~
International buffet
haha~
many foods and drinks there~
Nice~~~~~~~

go toilet~
haha~

I am down of the bridge~
haha~

London bridge is falling down~
Falling down~
=="

I love the castle~
the first time I saw a big castle~

Look ~!
Swan~

Its make me think of the Swan School Bag~
haha~

we want to leave luur~
atcually I want to go Genting~
but...

I fall asleep in the car while going back home~
>_____________<

When I wake~
we reach Ampang ady~
=="

[Goodbye Genting T________T]

My handsome brother again~
i capture for him~
^^

So Leng Zaii o0r~
haha~

GoodBye~
Bukit Tinggi~

Hello~
Ampang=="

No comments:

Post a Comment