I ♥ Nuffnang

3/18/2010

火锅with B and Ida

B wit Me
^^

B came my house aby 2pm
Funny
He take Teksi~
woohooo~

Damn Expensive lar==
RM26
from Cheras to Ampang

B说不要让他的朋友看见他搭车
(笑)

他觉得很丢脸
LOL

I Cooked Shin Ramen for B
added Bacon
Taiwan sausage
Egg
wao~

Delicious arr~
But really full lar
XD

Haha
B was on the phone and I m taking pic using my webcam
funny^^

then we discus about tonight's steamboat
So excited to have dinner with B and Ida^^
First time I eat with her^^

we were discusting about the FB things lar
non stop looking of those ppl photos~
>_____________<

after that~
still need to keep my house clean~
B help me clean my room~
I clean the kitchen
^^

After finished the work
Changed
We take bus and LRT  go back to B's house
haha

really tired
B's sis came LRT and we back B home
B change and I slept
her sister busying doing her asignment in B's room
hardworking student
>____________<

I slept bside his Bed
LOL
My leg 麻痹
==

just take a nap
then we go fetch Ida luuur
haha

full of happiness
we have our dinner at
松发朝洲海鲜火锅
那里的烧鸡翅
真的是一流
beh tahan

叫3分
料很多
超多的
到最后吃到要吐了
B最强
吃2碗伊面
吃5对烧鸡翅
>__________________<

不过其实我们3个一起不顾形象的大吃
感觉真的超棒的
(大笑)

很高兴诶
真的吃得好饱

结果我还要去Ida家借厕所
Ida家的狗很吓人
真得很吓人
因为实在是有够大只的!
还有一只很可爱的小狗
^^

After fetch Ida back home
B fetch me back
^^
Cutie Fu
Today really have a nice day with B and Ida
Ida's voice very sweet~
hehe

Happy today~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment