I ♥ Nuffnang

3/05/2012

fight!

 stressed shit day 

 gonna have exam the next day
we are trying to do our best
ohyeah

:)


she's not my table mate
someone who like to kacau me
thanks god
she left me alone in the morning
so that i can sleep
:D


ohyeah
gonna start my phone cases business
support my shop ya
will have the link of the e-shop
coming soon
:D

 i 'm studying senior1 's chinese
owhhhhhhhh
stresssssssssssssed

 noe wat?
i think i do have angry birds face
:D

erm.
mentioned to the iphone stickers
i'm selling too
hahaha

but i just got few ready stocks wit me yoo
 
 ong kia
hope that we can hv better result ya
:)

fight

 mention on my chubby meat
hahaha

i'm getting fatter and fatter
:O
OMG
OMG

diet plan on after exam
:D
hello Malay
hahahahahahahah

she's studying economics
:)
taught by pei yee and terressa 
;o

gah yao everyone!
FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment