I ♥ Nuffnang

10/03/2009

Mid-Autumn Fest

Happy Moon Cake Festival~
humm~~~

this day was a special day for me~

Whole family went to Grandma house~
Go eat mooncake=="

these are my pic take in the car on the way going to Grandma house~

use the thing[forgot wat the thing called]
to make my hair straight~

Coz new bought a hair straighten cream~
erm~
nice on the hair~
but it was not long-lasting d lar~

till midnight it will not straight ady
T________________T

My cousin playing candles there~

My Grandma house there had very serious pollution problem~
because Shah Alam there~

The moon of today~
I think is the 1st I saw the moon on these Moon cake Fest~

Went back to the hse~

go eat cake~
haha~~~

Coz today no mooncake jor~
all sold out ady~

the cake offer~
Chocolate moist~~~~~

nice~~~~
^^

Happy mid-Autumn Fest~

2 comments:

  1. 家好月圆庆中秋==
    可爱的蛋糕
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥FiSh♥
    haha~
    看戏看多了~
    哈哈~~~
    因为前一天刚好大结局~

    ReplyDelete