I ♥ Nuffnang

10/29/2009

Hair Cut~^^


humm~
this 2007~


2007 mid year~



End of year 2007


2008 cut a new short hair~


a bit longer~
2008


2009 new year~


2009 mid year~


Finally~
2009 October~
Cut my hair~
^^



2009 September~
very long ady~

Haha~
today went to cut my hair~
^^

Wit Dainer & FU~

It's Fu~
haha~
he was the last~
It's me~
before cut my hair~
it's so straight rite?

I m thinking abt to going for rebonding~
i think it will b nice rite?
haha~

Finally after Hair Cut~~~~~
wooohoooooooooooo~
Change ady`

Look at my babe~
^^

leng Zaii jorr~~

Our Sweet lovely photo in Mc Donald~
^^
haha~

[it's that light coke? So sweet~]asked Fu~
^^

My Favourite French Fries~
^^
Our big set of Ayam Goreng spicy~
haha~~~~
^^

Fu's favourite~
new Hair Style~
^^

Izzit nice??
^^
Fu Sister fetch me back~
haha~~
So sorry to her n Fu~~~~~~~~~
>____________<


I like this hair style~
^^

Joyce call me cut a new hair style~
Short hair~
but i'm not dare to cut~
I noe I will Regret~


A new jacket I bought~
to suite my dress~
^^





short hair like this oso suit me mar~
izzit?

I like~
but same lar~
not dare to cut ~
=="

octopus~
^^
haha~~

duno lar~
i like to do this emotion~
^^

haha~`
i like my hair style~
Babe Fu hair style oso~
now Owaes think about the future of me n FU~
^^

I think~
We will b very happy at the next year ~
erm..
i think...

No comments:

Post a Comment