I ♥ Nuffnang

1/25/2012

CNY yooo

went to wangsa maju to make our passport today
:(

such a jam
omg

we reached there at 9am
we Q up to get the number from 9am till 11:30am

OMG

i was too rush
so i cant put on my make up
TT

btw,
the photos taken by the ppl were really FUGLY!
OMG

luckily no ones will see my passport
hahahahahahahaha

we Q for 6 hours from morning till afternoon
still cant get the passport yet
so we just leave after we make the passport things
have to come back next day
:O

went KL Festival City to watch 
<<阿柄.心想事成>>
actually is quite nice
:)

funny in Malaysian style
:D
Malaysian must support our Malaysia MOVIE!
YEA!

just the ending is not that good
maybe we used to watch Hong Kong's movie
will feel that this stories goes very slow and blur
anyway, its still nice yoo!

 went to Firezone after dinner with cousins!
:D
 brother and mama singing 星晴
hehe

 二伯&二伯母
:D

they sing hokkien songs
Woah!
Nice yooo

 some other cousins' friends came
:D

idk who r them actually
just call uncle :O

 dad is singing
#likeaboss

he sings well
:)

my half-sifu
:P
 hahaha
my uncle is taking photos of them yooo
:)

 no make up look so pale
TT

there is so cold
i'm freezing
:S

me and my brother!
:)

flash light was too strong
:O
cant even make my eyes open wider
omg
me and mama
:D

had a really happy night!
:)

 I like to be with cousins!
:)
Families are always the best!
LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment