I ♥ Nuffnang

4/18/2010

I can see My eyes!

today went out wit babe~
hehe~

decide very unclearly
just go out very sudden~
^^

I wanna go for hair cut lar^^
haha
B come and fetch me about 12 sumthing~
and we went Ampang Point for a bowling game~
 B was very happy of his score~
duno why was he so geng in bowling~
In my memory~
We played at Genting last year~
He duno play at all~
just 4 months~
he can score 4 times hitting all the bottle down~
WOW
haha~
is me==
very big size of body~
like a man
ya
i knew

I cant score nice hit
just do it as i can
ha~

at the end
I lose~
^^
  the score at the uppercase is babe's score
Mine is on the lowwercase~
haha

after this we eat MCD again
ya

Again
Again
Again
sometimes will be boring to eat fast food everytime we meet
I really hope can eat something more better than that
shhhh
I dun hope to hurt my babe

ok fine
We went for  hair cut 
before we go for hair cut
My hair is really messy

After
I bcame a watermelon face
XD
LOL
B asked me a cute question
会不会太平了阿
haha
funny^^

But i think so
But my mum said 
That's wat u want

erm
ok
I will accept this fact
So happy that B said I look like barbie doll 
bcoz of this hair style
^^

 hoho~
suka this front hair
actually i just cut my front hair
i'm not going to cut the back
i will cry
T____________T

I like it when i tie it up~
Cute and charm huh?
Haha~
Love it much~

I go there for the 2nd time just bcoz i felt abit senget of my front hair
 not enuf 平
haha

go there and cut again
wooohoooooooo

现在看得到我的双眼了!
我也没有头痛了
^^

1 comment: