I ♥ Nuffnang

6/27/2009

Parents' Day

Today parents' Day
huu~


Sienz~
Wait quite a long time~


need to gv stock to Xiiao Ya~
Wait for a long time~

but finnally she came~
Then go to Class~

我尊敬的

我尊贵的
我敬仰的
我敬佩的
邓梅珠师
she didnt say anything~

I m complaining abt the English Teacher~
haha~


I like that feel~
She look like duno wat can say~


Feel very happy~
haha~


but she said my hair like a 婆婆

OH~!
> <


get shocked~
but
I will forgive her~


Coz she duno wat is 丸子头~
After meeting wit DMC
Then go find xiiao Fu~
He gave Me two
little Present~
^^
went to Tai Mah house~
This pic quite NICE~
Take at My Grandmother house~
Mammii went ther to take something for
BBQ~

So good~
BarbQ~

Erm~
My Result was bad~
Average marks just
64.xx
huuu~
get the 35th in the Class~
=="""
BAD~












14 comments:

  1. ei...
    not bad ah...
    ur pictures...
    XD
    but the 1st picture was look like ee...
    =="
    n i complaint about the english teacher, dmc said tat muz b my fault oh... 0_0!!! waniao~
    then i ntg to said lo...
    btw, ur room reli so neat n warm leh...
    ><
    u complaint english teacher in front of dmc or go je centre??
    tell me ya !
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~
    I had the same feel wit uu~~
    It's really look like EE~
    ==""
    haha~~

    I went to JE centre~
    we want to tell ms.Jane~
    but she owaes not there~
    so we go the 教务处lo~~

    complaint everywhr~
    then our teacher beh song j0rx~~
    Owaes at class 讽刺us~
    say wat she was blind~
    she cant c wat we do~

    =="""

    duno wat can say~~~~
    my participatient marks js get 5/20~
    OMG~

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao...
    i get 10 marks onli...
    sweat...
    ths "charlie angels" get like this de marks...
    then ok la...
    but v leh...
    got pass up homework oways de leh...
    aiyo...
    duno wan to say wat about tat teacher la

    ReplyDelete
  4. --teddy Fish--
    LOL~
    so sienz~
    suan lo0rx~~~
    =="

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know wan zi tou
    xDD

    ur picture damn nice w0rh`
    ^^

    my marks also like that something^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. jiang cute she say like po po???
    may be she din wear spectacles...^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. --FISH--
    haha~~
    thx o0rx~~^^

    dun say Damn nice larx~~~
    =="""
    actually me very 'can' that day~

    ReplyDelete
  8. --Milk--
    Nvm luurx~~~~
    Next time gah yao together~~^^
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. --Fu zai--
    Love bao beii too~~
    MuaCkzsx~~~~~~~~
    ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  10. --Chee Mun--
    hoho~~~
    ^^

    thx ~~
    ^^

    she duno wat's that Fashion larx~~
    Sienz~~~~
    =="""

    ReplyDelete