I ♥ Nuffnang

6/13/2009

Happiest Last day of My HOLIDAY

First
Please forgive me if I had made any MISTAKE of my GRAMMAR

Went to Time Square in the afternoon wit
Xiao FU
Baby
Kean Ho

erm...
we saw a India man standing there
[out of the LRT station ]

I think he is Crazy..
they still want to take photo wit him

*Speechless*

My shoes were spoiled
so i went to
SHOPAHOLIC

bought this shoes~
^^

I like it ~

silver blue~
It js cost RM10

haha~~

happy to get cheap things....
=="

[[i noe someone maybe will think I'm CHEAP]]

We js walk around the shop~
WINDOW SHOPPING

Xiao fu bought a shorts
it's nice

but it's expensive~
0.o


We went to KAKI CORNER after SHOPPING
hoho~
we order many things
Especially
the drinks~

This is my Ba0 bei's dinner~

GIANT size watermelon juice~

Fried Chiken again....

This is mine~

Hawaian Cheese Chiken

erm..

Tasty~

not to0 bad~

^^

capture a lot of picture of Xiao Fu

^^

He is cut~

but ii duno wat is he playing there~

^^

he drank much water~

but

I would like him always drink fruit juice

better than carbon drinks

^^

He like watermelon juice I think~

haha~

We were happy~

^^

[[forgot wat we had chat~]]

After finished their dinner~


This is little HO
^^
xiao Fu cousin^^

looking at Xiao Fu's HP
using WIFI there~
This is BABY~
order the same set wit FU~
I had finished my dinner~!
but Xiao Fu wasted~
He was full~

cant eat too much~
keep FIT~


Next~
It's the time of US~!
I take a few picture wit bao beii oni
a bit sad~
c0z cant take many pictures there~
He's SHY~
^^



The light of my HP were too strong~
we cant opened our eyes~
>____________<
Xiao Fu said:
[[The Light such Like the SUN]]

Oma come n fetch me back home~
Captured some picture ^^
Back home about 10:20pm~
LATE~
so tired~

Although I m tired~
I'm still have to bath~
I also post this Article~
I'm going to bed now~
GoOd nite Everyody~
Sleep Tight~
^^
Xiao Fu still at CC now~
Remember to take a nap~
Rest for a while~
Love you~
^^

2 comments:

  1. woohoo~
    haha.why said is the last day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. c0z school reopen r coming soon
    this is the last day went out in this holiday~
    SIENZ~

    school reopen~~~~
    ==""""""

    ReplyDelete